IT IMPACKT is a virtual event series that will bring attendees together from all over the United States. This is not another virtual meeting. This is a high quality, professional, production, and an impactful event both attendees and sponsors alike will enjoy.
Institute for Digital Transformation
CONNECT. EDUCATE. NETWORK.
EFM Event alumni from all over the United States, as well as the members of IT Pack, represent almost 9,000 IT Executives. This event series will bring high profile keynotes and CIO/CEO content forward that attendees will be able to enjoy. Sponsors will have the opportunity to interact with attendees throughout this quick hitting event. Attendees will enjoy the opportunity to make connections outside of their community and continue those conversations in IT Pack.
1. A high-quality, 4-hour event that doesn’t waste time regurgitating the same talking points we’ve all heard
2. Every attendee will receive a copy of the top skill sets that will be needed in the next 5 years for FREE
3. Actual interaction with peers, giving the opportunity to collaborate throughout the entire event
4. A national perspective, with keynote speakers you may not have access to in a regional event
"BUILD A CUSTOMER FIRST CULTURE"
The upcoming February event will address the main topic of building a customer first culture. Check out the bullets below to see a more in-depth explanation of what this event will look like.
The February, IT IMPACKT event will address:
- How do you build a customer first culture? What is the best way to build this from the top to the bottom?
- During the pandemic we had to continually innovate to deliver to internal customers. How do you move that same energy out to external customers?
- Executing a plan that supports the business and drives new business.
- Is your company moving in a new direction that would not have happened, if the pandemic had not happed?
- How are you communicating with your customer to make sure you are developing and delivering what they want?